Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving all! Eat a lot of turkey? Maybe Edward did too, he is, after all, a vegetarian. ;)

Anywho, thanksgiving is a time to give thanks, and one thing that all twilight fans are thankful for is, of course, Twilight. Thats not all I'm thankful for though. I'm thankful for my family, shelter, friends, food and water, being able to go to school, being able to go to a doctor when i'm sick, and being able to celebrate christmas. :D, which, by the way, is my FAVORITE holiday!

I will more likely than not be seeing new moon again this weekend. probably sunday afternoon or evening. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D I luv that movie! If you havn't seen it, you should! Or, if you can wait till it comes out on DVD, that shows you have patience, the exact opposite of me. ;)

--Alexis--

No comments: