Monday, September 14, 2009

The 2009 Video Music Awards!

I still blog its true. Last night as most know was the VMA's. The biggest names in music were there along with other big names. Im just gonna talk about the VMA's in general so technically this post will not be just about twilight.

First, the Michael Jackson tribute. I thought it was FANTASTIC!!!!! I don't care what your opinions of that guy are, you have to give props to Janet for putting together that performance in tribute to her brother whom she loved so much. Go Janet!!

Moving right along, Taylor Swift. You probably heard it on the Today show or the radio or last night. Kanye said the Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time while Taylor was saying her thank yous. Kanye was rude and inconsiderate during Taylors big moment. Taylor did get a chance i heard later in the show to say her thank yous. im not sure because i had to record it and havn't seen the whole thing yet.

Lady GaGa. Her performance was pretty good. The singing of the song was different than how it was on the cd. I like the little bit of gore she added that was kinda exciting and different. (note: i also liked the Taylor Swift performance in the subway.)

New Moon extended Trailer. THE MOST FANTASTIC SNEAK PEAK YET!!!!!!!! It was exciting and i cant wait until november when the movie hits theaters.

Those are some highlights i noticed so far. If they is anything else exciting that i see as i watch the last half hour or so i will post it later. what were your higlights last night? leave a comment! also i am planning on starting a new blog since my thoughts of the band geek blog was removed for being a supposed spam blog. more on that to come. Later!

edit: I finished watching the rest of the VMA's and there wern't many moments that said wow to me. I did like how Beyonce did bring taylor back out to the stage. Also, i liked the trailer for the Michael Jackson This is It! movie thing.

edit 2: I found the picture for my blog banner on google and loved it which is why it is my new blog banner. do you like it? comment and let me know!

No comments: