Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Twilight Soundtrack Favorites

idk what to write about. i few days ago i wrote about music on my other blog. now i will point out some of my favorite songs on the twilight movie soundtack. i luv all of the songs, these are just my favs:

Supermassive Black Hole: Muse
Decode: Paramore
Leave out all the Rest: Linkin Park
Spotlight (Twilight mix): Mutemath
I caught myself: Paramore
Never Think: Robert Pattinson (duh!)
Bella's Lullaby: Carter Burwell (so so pretty!)

those are my favs. i luv the soundtrack. u should listen to it if u havnt already. i can pick out most of these songs in the movie or credits. leave out all the rest and decode are in the credits. i caught myself is on during the dress shopping scene in port angeles and supermassive black hole is on during the baseball game. spotlight is on when edward and bella arrive at school. my favorite music though is the ominous music that plays when she looks up cold ones on the internet and continues until her and edward walk up into the forest. you'll know what i mean when you watch the movie.

thats it for this blog post. enjoy the new banner and enjoy these songs. im gonna go continue re reading eclipse, again. cya!

1 comment:

Dr. Calina Gregor said...

I love all those songs too!

I think that 'ominous background music' is on The Score by Carter Burwell.
It has all that instrumental music from the movie :]